Miss Persian Awards (MPA) Terms and Conditions
All contestants in the Miss Persian awards (MPA) competition are required To agree to the Terms and conditions, and abide all the Miss Persian Awards Rules and Regulations posted on the (MPA) website (Form 2)
- I agree to abide by all the rules shown on the official entry (Form 2) on website www.misspersianawards.com
- I understand that the organizers and event officials are not responsible for my personal belongings during the local and final events. I agree to keep all valuables such as, Cash, Credit cards, devices and Jewelleries with me at all times.
- I understand that I am not allowed to bring any dispute in any kind to Miss Persian Awards Judgment by the judges at all time, and will result in being eliminated from the competition.
- I Understand and also agree not to speak to any media regarding my participation in Miss Persian Awards (MPA) without written permission from the Miss Persian awards officials. I also need to inform Miss Persian Award’s officials, prior to such interviews with other Medias during the competition period.
- By entering the contest I agree that the organizers may use my photographs, Audio & videos provided with my entry form, and all photo shoots taken in the workshops, rehearsals, and all the events related to the shows. I also agree to the terms that during the competition for the Miss Persian Awards, any advertising to promote myself in newspapers, magazines, and social media within the contest period must be authorized with a written consent from the (MPA) official.
- I understand and agree that the Judge’s decision is final. I will respect and accept all the decision which is made by Judges during the competition, and won’t enter into any dispute following the event’s final.
- I understand and agree that as a contestant in the competition I must participate in all the events hosted by Miss Persian Awards to promote myself to the best of my ability
- I understand and agree that I am not entering any other competition during the period of Miss Persian Awards show.
- I understand and agree that once I was crowned as Miss Persian Awards winner, I will be an exclusive (MPA) representative, until the next year competition which I hand over my crown to the (MPA 2018) successor. I also acknowledge that The Crown stays a property of the Miss Persian Awards show until next year’s event.
- I understand and agree that as a contestant in the competition I must be single.
- Age restriction is 18-30 years old.
I read, understood, and also agreed to above terms and Conditions
Rules and Regulations