Miss Persian Awards (MPA) Terms and Conditions
All contestants in the Miss Persian awards (MPA) competition are required To agree to the Terms and conditions, and abide all the Miss Persian Awards Rules and Regulations posted on the (MPA) website (Form 2)
1. I, as a Miss Persian Contestant agree to abide by all the rules shown on the official entry (Form on website www.misspersianawards.com
2. I understand that the organizers and event officials are not responsible in any way for my personal belongings during the local functional gathering, and also final event.
3. I agree to keep all valuables such as, Cash, Credit cards, cell phones , Electronic devices and Jewelries with me at all times.
4. I understand that I am not allowed to bring any dispute in any kind to Miss Persian Awards show, and its Judgment at all time, and my action against the rules and regulation of MPA 2018 will result in being eliminated from the competition.
5. I Understand and also agree not to have any interview with other medias regarding Miss Persian Awards (MPA) without written permission from the MPA officials. I also need to inform Miss Persian Award’s officials, prior to such interviews with other Medias during the competition period.
6. By entering the Contest, I agree that I granted permission to the MPA organizers to use my photographs, Audio & videos provided with my entry form, and all photo shoots taken in the workshops, rehearsals, and all the events related to the shows. I also agree to the terms that during the competition for the Miss Persian Awards, any advertising to promote myself in newspapers, magazines, and social media within the contest period must be authorized with a written consent from the (MPA) officials.
7. I understand and agree that the Judge’s decision is final. I will respect and accept all the decision which is made by Judges during the competition, and will not enter into any legal action following the event’s final.
8. I understand and agree that as a contestant in the competition I must participate in all the events hosted by Miss Persian Awards to promote myself to the best of my ability. I understand that by not being present in these event might lose some score.
9. I understand and agree that I am not entering any other competition during the period of Miss Persian Awards show (MPA 2018).
10. I understand and agree that once I was crowned as Miss Persian Awards winner, I will be an exclusive (MPA) representative, until the next year competition which I hand over the crown to the (MPA 2018) successor. I also acknowledge that The Crown stays a property of the Miss Persian Awards show until next year’s event.
11. I understand and agree that as a contestant in the competition I must be single, and between the ages of 18 to 28 years old.
12. A personal Identification with the proof of age must be presented at the time of registration along with a nonrefundable fee of of $1500 dollars, to participate in this competition Payable to House of Iran Inc.
I read, understood, and also agreed to above terms and Conditions